Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Investigating Voki

For my second web 2.0 tool, I decided to experiment with Voki. It seems to be a tool that a lot of my classmates have experimented with, so I thought it was time that I try it out for myself.

I spent a little time figuring out the site, and then I threw together this sample Voki:


All in all, I thought Voki was pretty easy to use. Students would probably have fun experimenting with creating different characters and choosing from the various voices. I did like that while you have the option to record your own voice, you can also choose from various "type to text" options. I think that provides a great option for students who may be shy about recording their voices.

If you're in a classroom, have you tried Voki with your students? What did they think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment